Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Chemo Starts Tomorrow

Well, I am finally going to be starting my chemo tomorrow.  I am supposed to start at 10am and it is should take about 2 hours to give to me.  I bought a book today so I will have something to do while I sit there.  I am hoping that I will have an easy time with this chemo.  The doctor said that it should be pretty mild so hopefully I won't feel too bad for too long after.

This time chemo is going to be different if only because I have children.   I don't get to go home and just worry about myself...sleep if I'm tired, etc.  Now I have two little girls that I still have to watch and take care of.  My mother is willing to come help if I need it, but I am kind of hoping that I will be able to manage without her for the first portion of my treatment.  She will have to come take care of my family when I have to be in UCLA for the second portion of my treatment.  My doctor here thinks that I will be there for a while.

I am getting kind of nervous...

No comments:

Post a Comment