Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My newest war wound.  I think it looks slightly worse in person, but maybe not.  My neck and shoulder are a little stiff on this, my left, side.   The port feels like a piece of jewelery I am wearing under my skin... eww!!!  It is such a weird feeling.  I can feel the weight of it hanging there and the bulkiness pushing against my skin.  It is a little swollen now so it is hard to tell how large of a bump it will be, but it is definitely going to stick out more than the first one did.  The first one was placed lower, near the top of my breast and didn't end up sticking out much, if at all.  This one though they said is a little bigger and they placed it higher.  As you can probably tell, it is right under my collar bone.  It has a pretty nice bruise surrounding it, and...it is time to take a pain pill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment