Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Biopsy Results

I finally found a doctor that was willing to track down my biopsy results and actually even call the pathologist and get a clear and final answer.  So, officially now, my Hodgkin's Lymphoma is back.  The doctor I spoke with yesterday, who I thought was going to handle my treatment, said that he would recommend 3 cycles with the ABVD chemo, which is what I had the first time, followed by the high-dose chemotherapy with stem-cell transplant.  I am not sure what exactly this means or how long it will take....  I have done research, but I don't really know until the doctors tell me what they have picked for me exactly. 

I am having surgery tomorrow morning to have a port inserted again.  I am really dreading doing the whole thing again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment