Wednesday, April 24, 2013

One week down..

One week ago, I flew into LA and was admitted to the hospital.  While time has gone by at a normal pace...I really wish I could just fast forward through the coming weeks.  I am ready to go home... but now I have to stay here. After all that chemo over the last week, my blood counts will be dropping and my immune system will down.  I have to stay in the hospital so I can live through this. This next week is going to be the hard one.  

I know that God is in control and that He will get me through this, but sometimes I let the fear and anxiety get the best of me.  Please keep me in your prayers. Just say a quick prayer for me when I come to your mind.

Tomorrow they will be giving me my stem cells back.  Then, I just have to get my counts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment