Monday, June 11, 2012

What's Next?

I had another ICE chemo the last weekend in May. It went fine, and I did fine with it.

 I am headed to LA again on June 14th.  I will be having a PET scan that will hopefully show that this cancer is dead!  After my doctor gets the results she will go over what the plan of action is going to be.  If my scan is good then I could be going for the high dose chemo and transplant as early as the following week. 

Although part of me really doesn't want to do it...I'm kind of dreading it...the other part of me can't wait to get it over with so I can get on with my life. 

Please pray that the results of the PET scan are good and that I can go forward with the next phase of my treatment.

1 comment:

  1. Precious one, we are praying for Father's perfect will in your life, trusting that He will indeed glorify Himself and bring His grace, peace, healing and great love into your current circumstances each day. Greater is He that Calleth thee, who will also do it. love ya Jen

    ReplyDelete