Monday, August 20, 2012

Formulating a New Plan

After the recent disappointment of the cancer still not responding to treatment...I am thinking "what gives? What do I need to be doing differently?"  I actually even asked my LA doctor, "Do I need to do something different? Change my diet; eating habits?"  She said no, but....I mean the chemo isn't working...it's not like a change could hurt right?  A friend mentioned looking into the Paleo diet, and while I was I saw this link to the 31-day Home Cancer Cure.  Well, I downloaded the book, can't hurt to just see what it says.  When I updated my FB status and said I downloaded this book, suddenly other friends felt free to share their ideas with me.  I was pointed to the Gerson therapy, the Primal Blueprint, eating for your blood type, and balancing your pH.  So, after a lot of reading... 

I have decided....you all are going to think I'm crazy....I am not going to do chemo at this time.  I want to give my body a chance to breathe and to fight!  Really fight; not lay tired and confused from the effects of chemo and a lifestyle of eating that wasn't helping; fight!

I will get more in-depth later, but for now here is a little bit of what I will be doing:

- Budwig Protocol-  mixture of cottage cheese and flax seed oil

- Taking supplements

- Exercising at least 30 min a day ("they" recommend rebounding)

- Changing my diet; No sugar, processed food, dairy(besides the cottage cheese in Budwig), or gluten.  I will basically be a vegan, at least for a few months.  I will be aiming to eat about 80% raw, 20% cooked.  I will be staying away also from meat and eggs at this time unless I am low on energy then I will add them for about 3 times a week and only good fish.

Other random things I am going to do/try:
- Testing my pH
- Deodorant without aluminum
- Toothpaste without fluoride

Well, that is about it I think.  I know that this seems really weird...we have been taught that our doctors know best and that if you have cancer you get chemo and/or radiation.  What if all you need is natural? I just really feel like this is the way God is leading me.  I really felt like He didn't want me to do that last treatment, but I was unsure, so I did it...and the cancer kept growing.

I know that some of you probably think I am crazy, but please continue your prayers. Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. ^^
    I'm not anonymous! lol

    Eat some meat!! ;)

    I think what you're doing is so courageous! It takes a very strong person to make a decision like this. You got my support lady!!

    (Especially if you add in some meat! Grass-fed beef... they got it at the Commissary in the freezer section... just once a week???)

    Love ya Lady!!! You can do this!!!!
    ~Ana K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that you are looking into your diet. My only advice is to do what Ana K mentioned. Don't overlook the healing powers of grass fed beef and grass fed beef tallow (fat). Also don't be afraid of saturated fat, it is quite healthy and bodies use it, diseases don't. :) You need energy and veggies are great for nutrients but they don't provide much energy. Fish is excellent too! Just from my research on cancer, another friend of mine has cancer too :(, I know that you lack many essential vitamins and grass fed beef is abundant in them. Anyway, I wish you the best and I'm so glad you are going for a more natural route... wish my other friend would. :)

    ReplyDelete